Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey.

Hello, everyone. I'm Yale Stewart, a third-year animation student over here at SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design). I'm starting up this blog as a class requirement, so don't have too much to say. I like to think of myself as a pretty easy going guy who enjoys a good smoke and a better woman. I spend a lot of time up at the park basking in the sun and drawing people frolicking about. One of my passions is capturing everyday situations in a humorous light, not unlike "Seinfeld" which may be my strongest comedic influence ever. I also really enjoy "Penny Arcade," but hey, who doesn't, right?

Outside of the whole art thing, I'm very much into sports, music, and all sorts of entertainment. Being from St. Louis, baseball is a huge passion of mine and every year I look forward to the Cardinals making their run to the post-season. Musically, I'm inclined to happier, more upbeat stuff that you've probably never heard of, as well as a heavy dose of good ol' classic rock. I feel like telling you all of this is kind of pointless though, so I think I'll stop.

I guess that about wraps it up from me. I've never been good at writing about myself, since the best way to get to know someone is to ask what it is you WANT to know. So if I've piqued your curiosity, which I doubt, then shoot me a line. 'Til next time.

Yeah, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment