Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gifted Updates

So...no more issues of "Gifted." Why, you ask? Because "Gifted" is now going to be a graphic novel! While thumbing out issue #3, I realized that by the time I got to the end of the second act, I was already at 27 pages (which is three more than my standard length). Instead of splitting the comic into two issues, I've decided to just bundle all three "parts" into one book, which should come out to something like 80+ pages worth of story. I'd be happy to go into a bit more detail, but I'm sleepy, so I'm going to leave it at that. I haven't had any updates for a while, so I figured I'd give you guys at least a little somethin' somethin'. Anyway, I'll see ya soon!

-YWS

1 comment:

  1. dude that is cool....i look forward to seeing it come together

    ReplyDelete