Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Apologies!

...for the lack of updates. Things have been a little...hectic? Maybe? I don't know. Life has been a little wonky lately (not necessarily in a bad way), but I think I've got most everything straightened out to where I can regain some form of productivity, and I need it, because I have quite a few projects lined up. On top of "Gifted," I have the Boba Fett Day Week blog (which you should check out, if you haven't yet), I'm designing a cover for a brochure for a chemist friend of mine, and I'd like to start trying my hand at single panel illustration comics, not unlike those found in gentleman's magazines. So, while it's definitely not a professional workload (especially because only one of those things generates money), it is a lot to juggle. Hopefully in the near future you'll be seeing some new "Gifted" pages as well as some other sweet comics and doodles. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys an update!

-YWS

No comments:

Post a Comment